RECIPE: Slow Cooker Keto Steak Chili
– 2 lbs stew beef
– 1 white onion, diced
– 28oz can diced tomatoes
– 8 oz tomato puree
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 Tbsp low sugar ketchup
– 2 tbsp chili powder
– 2 tsp cumin
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add diced tomatoes, purée, onion, garlic, ketchup, chili powder, and cumin to slow cooker
2. Brown stew beef in medium pan over high heat.
3. Mince stew beef in food processor until chunky consistency
4. Add stew beef to slow cooker.
5. Cook on HIGH for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
6. Top with preferred chili toppings. Enjoy!
BONUS: Brown the beef in bacon fat and add bacon fat to the chili to really knock the flavor out of the park!